Aadhar Card Tutorial
Ever in your life Used Aadhar Card Online? That is considered a Document proof where every Bank account linked to it.Many people still not linked their identity proof yet to their bank account they are still using voter id.But According to Reserve Bank of India Aadhar card considered one of the must important document for all bank holders.None of the banks who haven’t declared to link aaddhar card to the bank accounts.Almost Every Indian bank have given options in internet banking to link aadhar cards.
Information of Enrollment Center, Status & Getting E-Aadhaar
So what you are waiting for?
Let me show you the simple ways how you can link you aadhar card to your bank account online.But you need some online permissions to proceed the next.Do you have internet banking kit?If not go to your nearest bank branch and apply for it first.I’m going to show you procedure of Allahabad bank.
How to Link your Aadhar card to your bank account with simple steps?
- Go to your bank official website you had the account with.In my case, i’m going to visit https://www.allbankonline.in
- Now you will see two options one is Personal banking and second one is Corporate banking.If you are home user simply click on personal banking.
- Now a new window will pop up you can see in the image below.
- Now you click to continue button as simple is that.
- Now fill your account credential those given to you by a bank Manager.I’m not going to show this because of security purposes.
- Now your account will be open into you screen just click on account and services.
- In the drop down left side menu, you will see Aadhar services click on it.
- Now click on Aadhar linking request.And fill the details of the aadhar card now you have all set your aadhar card is linked to your bank account you will get a confirmation email shortly.